Food, Recipe forum

Suggestions to improve the club website, meeting topics, Newsletter, etc.
TomTom
Site Admin

Food, Recipe forum

Postby TomTom » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:30 pm

On a previous version of our club website, we had a Food/Recipe section that was pretty popular - at that time. We have never, however, created this in our newest website version, for the simple reason that no one has requested it! I have even posted a few teaser recipes in other sections to see if it would stimulate interest, but to this date, only one person has even asked if we had a section. My response was that it was easy to create, but we would only do it if it seemed to be of interest to the members. I then asked if we did create a forum, would they promise to contribute to it, but the answer was pretty vague.

So, AGAIN -- would anyone like to have a food/recipe forum, and would you actually post to it? Not just read other member's posts, but actually post your own?
:?: :?: :?:
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
- Tyrion Lannister

TinyJWRinLC
Site Admin

Re: Food, Recipe forum

Postby TinyJWRinLC » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:13 am

Somewhere in my files, I have a great recipe for Elephant Ear.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin

TomTom
Site Admin

Re: Food, Recipe forum

Postby TomTom » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:16 pm

Well it has been a week since my last post, and there have been no requests for a food/recipe section yet, so... I am not going to waste my time doing it. So there! :lol:

If anyone ever does get around to requesting this - or any other new forum - it is easy to setup. Just let me or Tiny know what you want, and we can easily accommodate most requests.

Remember this website is for everyone, not just the handful that actually post here.
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
- Tyrion Lannister

Return to “Suggestion Box”